WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD/COLLECTED GENERALLY
The personal information we collect generally includes:
- Your name, address, date of birth, contact details and other personal details;
- Basic financial information. We generally do not seek to collect sensitive information. We would only do so with your consent, or if required by law or if necessary in connection with any claim
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- In some circumstances, you may deal with us anonymously or using a pseudonym. However, in most circumstances it is impracticable to do so because if you do not provide us with the Personal Information that we require or if you provide it in a way that does not identify you; we are likely to be unable to carry out the services requested by you.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect it in ways including:
- Through your access and use of our website
- During conversations between you and our representatives
- Through you giving us your business card
- When an enquiry is made by telephone, mail, face to face, via our website
- Any other collection of or incidental or directly or indirectly related to a service or product we may be able to provide to you.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING/HOLDING THE INFORMATION
- We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To supply our products and services to you;
- Responding to your enquiries and feedback regarding our business, our products and services;
- To approve transactions you wish to make;
DIRECT MARKETING/INTERNET BASED ADVERTISING
- You acknowledge that where we reasonably determine it to be appropriate, we may add some of your Personal Information including your name, address, phone numbers, facsimile number and email address to our databases or databases of our related companies. The databases will be used for ongoing marketing and sales related purposes or to advise you of the other services we can offer.
- The type of marketing and sales activities that we undertake includes sending material to you so that you are kept updated in relation to various property related issues or other services that we can offer you.
- You always have the option to unsubscribe from any direct marketing communication you receive from us.
- We reserve the right to remove any photos, comments or other material that is in any way inappropriate or offensive (in our opinion) from our Social Media Sites.
- Freebody stores your personal information using industry standards for security of information in order to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. By using Freebody Internet site you agree that the Internet is inherently insecure and can only use its best endeavours to secure your personal information.
- If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you or have any feedback or concerns about privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgIn the case of access and correction requests, please provide as much detail as us as set out below you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it.
- If your personal information is not provided to us, and you do not consent to the uses to which we may put your personal information, we may not be able to carry out our duties and responsibilities to you as a professional real estate agency.